- Rev.com – Transcribe recorded audios and get paid from $29-$39 per audio hour.
- Chegg.com – Work as a tutor in any subject you feel comfortable with. Pay starts at $20/hour. Stop searching and start earning money now
- TestingTime.com – Sign up and become part of the team of website testers. Pay starts at $50 per website.
- BlueZebraAppointmentSetting.com – Work from home as an appointment setter and get paid up to $25/hour.
- WordWide101.com – Work as a general virtual assistant and get paid up to $20/hour. Duties may vary but can include data entry, writing, social media management, etc.
6 Easy Ways to Make Money Without Leaving the Couch
Here are 6 legitimate ways you can make money from home when you can’t go to work:
- make money in your spare time by taking surveys.
If you need some extra cash, Survey Junkie will pay you to fill out surveys in your spare time – without having to leave the house.
Survey Junkie has over 8 million members and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. You also pay instantly via PayPal.
Click here to sign up with Survey Junkie Stop searching and start earning money now
- get paid for online purchases.
Why not get free gift cards for things you were going to buy anyway?
With MyPoints, you can get up to 40% back on every purchase you make at over 1,900 top retailers like Walmart, eBay, and Amazon.
You’ll even get a free $10 Amazon gift card when you make your first purchase of $20 or more.
MyPoints members have already received over $236 million in gift cards and PayPal cash back.
Click here to sign up for MyPoints.
- get paid to watch TV, play games and take surveys.
If you’re looking to earn some extra cash from your couch (and possibly have some fun in the process), check out InboxDollars.
Here’s how it works: companies pay InboxDollars to have people watch their videos, play their games, etc. – and InboxDollars gives you a cut of the profits.
InboxDollars has paid out over $60 million in cash, PayPal and gift card rewards to members
Get a free $5 signup bonus just for creating a free account and clicking the verification link in your email.
Click here to sign up for InboxDollars
- Turn your old receipts into free gift cards.
Simply take a picture of your shopping receipts and Fetch will give you points to redeem for gift cards at Target, Amazon, Kohl’s, Sephora and 100 others.
No pre-screening of deals, no barcode scanning, no surveys, no ads – you scan your receipts and get points for it! And it works
Fetch works EVERYWHERE you shop for groceries, and you can cash out rewards as low as $3.
Bonus: Use the code “APREWARDS” to redeem 3K points!
Click here to sign up for Fetch
- get paid to search the internet Stop searching and start earning money now
If you’re like me, you probably search the internet every day anyway – so why not get paid to do it?
Swagbucks lets you earn points as you search the web, which you can redeem for free gift cards or PayPal cash.
In addition to searching the web, Swagbucks also pays you for filling out surveys, playing games, and watching videos.
Since 2008, Swagbucks has paid out more than $417,000,000 in cash and rewards to its members.
Click here to sign up for Swagbucks
- lower your monthly bills automatically
Trim is a virtual personal assistant that is constantly working to save you money.
Trim negotiates existing cable, internet, phone and medical bills for you and makes sure you get the best possible rates.
Trim also helps you find old, unwanted subscriptions and cancels them for you.
No more waiting on hold or asking to speak to a manager.